Write a description of your market including more than demographics. Show size using actual numbers. Answer these questions:
- Are there enough people in your target market who will purchase your book?
- Are these people who might read your blog?
- Is your idea appropriate for this target market?
- Can you reach this target market with your blog?
This creative exercise came from the course How to Blog a Book
In four video presentations, Nina Amir outlines the best practices for creating a marketable idea, attracting readers, optimizing your blog’s content for search engines, developing a writing plan, and every other topic you need to take your blogged book from start to finish. Throughout the workshop you will work on creative exercises designed to lay a firm foundation for your blog.
You will learn how to:
- Write the first draft of your book on your blog
- Build a strong author platform
- Prove to publishers that you and your book are marketable